He is strong (he really is strong) he has brown eyes
and he has brown hair he is 22. His favorite color
is tortoise and in the summer he was selling security
systems i missed hi so much there was a bad storm remember
while he was gone my cousins were over for a week brook
and Owen one time while they were there he was on the phone i was eating cereal and i wanted to talk t him i said i missed him i started crying and cereal spilled out of my mouth then i started to laugh and then cry i went down to my room and went into my closet you can walk in a little bit!!!

This is my brother in Florida with his puppy kia
remember the puppy. Jason is the greatest one day
he made me french toast i has 3 it was so good.
His dog kia is so good when he comes home from work for his lunch break she just jumps on him it is so funny. Then when he goes she whines and stands at the door. Jason's favorite movie is 300 i have not see that before but i think it is cool? do you have any brothers it can be a big brother or a baby brother it does not matter. He does not have a blog but he have a myspace thought i have not seen it he has a facebook he is so awesome and he has a cat taz he is so cool he is white and black aolmost like lonica's cat anyway jason has many friends. Jason went to those sales and 4:00 in the morning he got a laptop and a printer lucky haha.. jason i really cool well see ya






6 comments:
How nice that you have a strong big brother that you love so much.
You are a lucky girl.
I agree with Grammy Staffy, you are very lucky! How cool that your brother made you french toast- he is so cool!
Have a great day!
Hi sweetie,
I just saw your last comment on my blog. I don't see the poll that you want me to do. Let me know where it is and I will do it for you. Have a nice Sunday.
Hugs, Grammy Staffy
Oh, I just found your poll.. I voted for Lonica as the funniest but actually I am pretty funny too.... I get funnier and wackier all the time...ha ha
have a great day
Hi Amanda, I think your brother is cute. Families are great! I took your poll. I voted for me. hee hee
Can you practice your solo today after dance class?
Hey Amanda,
Its Aubrie I just wanted to say Hi. I will see you at dance.
Bye,
Aubrie
Post a Comment