Glitter Graphics

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is Mckenna and she is 2.
Me and my mom babysit her the other day, is she cute. I really love her when she comes over i freak out. I love babysitting her when she looks at her self in the mirror she is like ooh it is funny. And when she came over she started crying she did not want to leave her mom at all. And last time i did not have a camera. And if you saw her you would want to keep her for ever and ever that happened when i saw her when i was done with the picture she was like cool it was funny. My friend Shelly at Halloween she wanted to go to her house to see her so bad, and when we got there she was gone she was not there it was a wast of time. And next week i am going to have a poll or today i am going to make a poll and see if she is cute or not when you vote leave a comment what you voted maybe you will vote the most cutest of all. And her hair is brown and her eyes are blue I took her down to my room and she was play with my animals and i have one that barks when it barks she laughs. And know about my day it is cooled i had solo tryouts and my sisters started playing out side then my mom and dad went to the store then McKenzie and Hailey and me were dancing a recording it. Then we watched t.v. and ya that was my day see ya luv yall!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello my dear little dancing girl,

I voted in your color poll...however it is only half right for me. I voted for pink but actually I am like you and I like pink and green together. In fact, if you look closely at the pictures of my living room on my last week's Sunday six blog you will see that I did my whole room in pinks and greens....my sofas, my drapes and valences and the carpet...and even my Christmas tree is done in pink and green... so we both like the same colors.

I smile each time that I see you have left me a comment. In fact if it is ok with your mom for me to mention your blog on my post I will tell others about you in one of my Sunday Six smile makers. Ask your mom if that is ok and let me know. Anyway, as I was saying, I think that is so sweet of you to visit me. How fun it is to have a special little blogging friend. I love it when my Loni or Johnny leave a comment too but it doesn't happen very often.

Mckenna is a darling little girl. I am glad that you enjoy babysitting her so much. You are a sweetheart. I know that you will be a good mommy some day. I think that she is really a cutie but I can not vote her the cutest ever when you have your poll because I have to vote that my 4 little grand- daughters are the cutest ever....haha

I hope that you have a great week ahead. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Lynell said...

Hey Amanda,
Great job at tryouts. I think you did awesome. I was really proud of you. You have worked so hard and are such a good dancer. Way to go!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi hon,
I tried to vote on your poll 5 times. I said yes she is a cute baby but the poll would not take my vote. Every time I did it, it only showed that there was one vote.

I think she is darling..... and so are you.

Grammy Staffy said...

ps. I kept trying to vote on your poll and it finally worked.

Have a good day


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones