Glitter Graphics

Saturday, November 15, 2008





Hey every one have you had one of those days when you had no friends to play with this is one of those days I had no one to play with. Now my brother has 4 girls over 1 boy over know there is 9 girls and 3 boys it is crazy. The morning i had solo practice and then i went to the other studio i was playing with lonica remember her the bestest friend in the world we made a fort for her and me and mckenzie my sister. Then Ihad to go home. When I got home There was nothing to do I cleaned my room. and watched t.v.



Today at solo practice we added some new moves an i was tired i had to get up at 8:00 But my mom woke me up at 8:30 I had a coyple min to get ready then i went before i brang my dads phone so i can call when it was time to go i wanted to stay longer so i can play with lonica i played with her for a while the my dad came to get me. but ya i came to the other studio before i had to leave. ME and loni were playing house and mckenzie was the cat well we were not really playing house it was like we you know just relax. i took a picture of loni well she took one of her self it was blurly you could not see it very well it was funny what lonica did. Lonica does not want her picture taken at all oh well. While i was playing with lonica megen and chelse was doing there solo megen is my solo teacher.



When i got home there was nothing to do i ate mac and cheese i ate 2 bowls then i asked my mom if i could call lonica but she said no then i went to my other friends first i went to taylors she was not there i went to shelly's house she was not there. then i went to ashley's house she was not there either and her car was there and her grage was open it was wierd in a min i am going to leave a note that says:

dear, cedeno family

hope you have a great holiday. You have a great family. you are always nice hope you get the house and you always help us during hard stuff and bad stuff i am very thankful for that. ashley you are the best and nice. Jhonethon you are cool and funny. nocole you are a pretty girl and very sweet and funny. Jhon you are very funny and you do wonderful things to help your family. Wendy you are very nice to me and help your family too and hoe you will get the house and make wonderful friends.

from ?????

you like well see ya

6 comments:

Erin said...

Hi, I am Lonica's Aunt. Isn't Lonica so much fun? I sure love her! I'm glad that she is your friend!

Have a great day!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello Dear Amanda,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and saying hello to me.
I am glad that you like my grand-daughter Loni. She is special to me too. Sometimes I call her Loni-Lou but my special name for her is "Honey Bunny" because she was born at Easter time.

I love all the pretty pictures and cute things you have put on your blog. Maybe you can come over to Loni's when I am visiting her and teach me how to do that on my blog.

I hope I can meet you in real life some day. Maybe I can watch you dance sometime when I am visiting in Utah. That would be nice. I love watching Loni dance too.

Have a great week. come back and visit my blog sometime. (((hugs4U))) Grammy Staffy

Loni-Loo said...

hey amanda, i'm glad that my aunt and my grandma and my mom are lookin at your blog. if you coment them they'll coment you.... i love reading your blogs and aspecily the one about me haha... see you at dance

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi again.
Thanks for visiting my blog again and leaving a comment. I always love hearing from my blog friends. Have a good day.

cyndi/mom/nana said...

Hi Amanda, I am a friend of Lonica's Grandma through my daughter in law Holly. Isn't this wonderful that we have all connected some how. I'm amazed at this wonderful side of the internet. I don't have a blog but I wanted to say that you have a very beautiful blog and you are very pretty as well. Great friends are the best. Always treasure your friends.

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello again Amanda,
I surely appreciate you stopping by my blog again and leaving a comment. You are a sweet girl.

I hope that I will get to meet you when we visit Loni in Utah.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones