Hey everyone right above the first part is lonica or loni she is the bestI love her house it is BIG I love her room she has 4 brothers. Her favorite color is ocean blue I think that is what she told me Icopyed her picture of of her blog she won't let me take one of her so ya she is so nice and sweet oh don't forget funny. She is a great dancer to she is wonderful!
Her real name is lonica but I call her loni. Sometimes she forgets then laugh it's funny. She has been in dance for so long I lost count the other day I gave her some fuzzys there are so cute I tried to glue eyes on but there would not stick and could not find and more. I wonder if I can have another sleep over with her.
About loni her favorite color is ocean blue she has blue eyes and she has blond hair. she has skin like us the color of course she has many friends because she is nice. She has a solo and a dowo with one of her friend. Her mom is a dance teacher her mom is nice too. Her dad is nice too. I wish i can spend as much time with her when ever we are silly we are just smileing. She is always on the move never stoping when she practices and forgets the dance she laughs i always was shy to talk to her i don't know why but you want to met her so bad. I told all my friends about her and showed her blog to them they keep saying "she is so cute i wish can meet her for real life" it was funny i think she is wonderful and pretty i want her tocome to my house but i want to go the her house it is like the same but diffrent i want to go to shurch with her so i know how diffrent how it is to my churck and see how big it is to mine and see how diffrent the songs are i love church but a little bit it. It is a little boring. know back to lonica. She is fun to play with a whole lot. well that was lonica or loni go to her blog
http://www.lonicadancer.blogspot.com hope you love it see ya
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Amanda that was the nicest blog about Loni or Lonica. You are a sweetheart. I hope that you will get to come over for a sleepover soon. Maybe we can just bring you home after tumbling again. That would be fun!
hey manda, ilove your blog. haha! all of that is not true. you don't need to be shy. i love to talk to every body, and when you do talk to me i love it! hope to see you at dance.
Post a Comment