Glitter Graphics

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey everyone it is me Amanda. Sorry I have not been on for a while, I have been sooooo busy. WOW!!!! So I want to tell you about my friend Sierra and what we did are Sierra's Mom's Friends house and stuff. Well above there I am with me trying to go though my legs on my back bend.

And right here I have no hands while doing my back bend and the hole time we were there we did tumbling and this was wile when the bye and UTAH UTES game was on OK i have to tell you something byu sucks and UTAH UTES ROCK!!!! :)

And here is SIERRA my best friend in the world. I took a pic of here while she was doing her back bend as getting down from it and she looked like this HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

YA Sierra is so awesome and funny and she is so so so nice and just nice. We always hang out all the time and here with me and her with our leg up the wall and it was so so so so so cool when my mom took the pic.
And me and Sierra are always laughing and being silly and we always say BUTTER BALL!!! I love saying the word butter ball. We dance together me and her see her once in a while we see me and her on Monday Tuesday and Thursday because of dance and on the weekend we have sleepovers or just hang and play together at like classic skating fun center and stuff. See ya later bye!!!!

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

It is nice to have a good friend like Sierra. Have a good week.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones