Hey everyone this is me Amanda. Sorry i have not been on for a while i have been busy and all with dance and stuff. Well HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! I know i know it is not thanksgiving yet but i will not have time on Thursday i am going to my grandpas house for thanksgiving and all. Well i am thankful for my family friends. I am thankful for a nice home and awesome sisters. thankful for my ward for helping me. I am thankful for my room that i got. And most of all i am thankful for having an awesome school and pets. That is just what i wanted to say and wait one more thing i am thankful for the most greatest thing it is JESUS CHRIST he has guided me though everything and so has candy and junk food. SEE YA :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Hey everyone this is me Amanda. Sorry i have not been on for a while i have been busy and all with dance and stuff. Well HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! I know i know it is not thanksgiving yet but i will not have time on Thursday i am going to my grandpas house for thanksgiving and all. Well i am thankful for my family friends. I am thankful for a nice home and awesome sisters. thankful for my ward for helping me. I am thankful for my room that i got. And most of all i am thankful for having an awesome school and pets. That is just what i wanted to say and wait one more thing i am thankful for the most greatest thing it is JESUS CHRIST he has guided me though everything and so has candy and junk food. SEE YA :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What a lovely post. You really do have a lot of things to be thankful for. I also am thankful for Jesus and all He has done for us. I am thankful to be a member of His church. I hope that you had a wonderful thanksgiving. We did. I was so happy that Lonica and her family could come.
Have a great week. Love, Grammy Lura
Post a Comment