Glitter Graphics

Friday, December 18, 2009

ME AND SIERRA ( BUTTER BALL)


Hi everyone it is me :) I have been so busy with dance and school. And I want to talk a little more about SIERRA AND ME!!!!! This is her and me outside while it was snowing drinking hot chocolate.
And this is Me loving hot chocolate hahaha YUMMY!!!! We wanted to do this so bad so we just did it we had so much fun we stayed outside till we got cold, We were out there for about 10 min we are so crazy!!!
And here is me and Sierra smiling at the pic. And so my dad locked us out of the house but we were fine and warm so how we think it is from the hot chocolate. We love saying BUTTER BALL. HA HA

We love doing pics we have at least 150 of pics of us just in 2 days we love taking pics of us and we love having sleepovers on the weekend and playing at dance together! And saying BUTTER BALL!!!!!

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

You girls are so cute.
I have a Christmas greeting for you on my last 2 posts. come over when you can.
I hope I can see you while I visit Loni this week. Merry Christmas. Hugs, Grammy Lura


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones