This is me Amanda I want to talk about me today. My name is Amanda Mingl, my favorite color is lime green and pink, my hair is brown and so is my eyes, this was taken at my grandpa's it is like the woods, I LOVE TO DANCE!!!!!!!! I have a brother Jason sister Jourdon Me Mckenzie Hailey. My mom Kareen. My dad Drew. I love to play with my friends and i love to go shopping for someone i like going to church. I have a dog KIA a cat tax,Toby,Frankie,Marco rabbit mrondica. And my birthday is December 31 1998 New Years Eve. When i was little i used to call clouds smoke makings ha ha ha ha. And when my friends come over we sometimes paint nails and toes and resale and watch T.V or my dad makes common rolls if we have some have late night i want a sleepover is so much funner. And i love playing my brothers guitar hero. My favorite Christmas movie is the Grinch and i love to play in the snow. Love to read and do math not hard math but easy medium math. I love to see the lights at Christmas and go on hay rides, go to grandma's have party's there and go to grandpa's and have dinner make presents for friends and family. I love all the holidays my favorite is Christmas and new years eve new years eve it is my birthday and Christmas for the love and the love of Jesus. I love to write story's and I like spaghetti. My friends are Lonica Aubrie Ashely Shelly Taylor Addison Addy Taylor Cree Taylor Sndey Maddie Braille Alex Lilly Alyssa Allie Elisabeth Hagen. My teacher is Mr.Simmons and Mrs.Crittenden. My favorite song is some of miley cyrus hannah montana disturbia i can only imagine welcome to the 60's. Well That Was All About ME!!!!!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hello Sweet girl,
It is always nice getting to know more about you. But....it might be better dear if you didn't tell people your last name on your blog. Some people who use the internet are not very nice. If they know your last name they might be able to find out where you live or go to school.
Why don't you just tell people that you are Amanda. Your good friends, like Loni know your last name...and people who are not personal friends do not need to know your last name. I think that would be safer for you. It might be safer for you too if you didn't put the last name of your teachers on your blog. When we use the internet we have to be really careful because we never know who might be reading what we right. I have a hard time remembering that myself but I think it is really important. I would suggest that you edit this post and take the last names out of it. It is a terrible thing but there are some evil people in the world who might want to hurt a pretty little girl like you. I don't want to scare you... I just want you to be safe.
I love your blog. I love getting comments from you, but I want you to be safe. Please be really careful about what you say.
Have a very Merry Christmas dear. I hope that I get to meet you the next time we go to Utah.
Love, Grammy Lura
ps. Uppps.... I was writing too fast and I made a goof on my comment.... I meant to say "reading what we write" not "reading what we right"...my bad! .... but you get the idea.
Merry Christmas again...Grammy Lura
Post a Comment