Today is my birthday!!! I am turning 10. And the funnest thing is that i am going to my grandma's and my birthday is on New Years Eve! And i hope i get lots of things. And the in the morning we went to ihop. I had french toast. It was yummy and it was a surprise i can't have breakfast in bed because my mom thinks that i will spill on my new bed spread and that may happen. This picture was taken at the bowling ally and i have my birthday party there. I did not want my sisters to come just my mom dad and my friends not sisters. And from my birthday party i got some slippers and some make up from my family i don't know but my brother Jason got me a high school musical game to see haw good you know it. I love it but to make sure i know it i am going to watch the movie first. Then i am going to play the game and go buy Mamma Mia. And go to the buttom of my blog and listen to Mamma Mia and Honey,Honey. It is so good and also me and my friends were playing yesterday and we were going to make a blog for all of us then make a web show but the wed show did not work out we had to keep doing it over and over because we had so much ideas and the computer was not working it was slow. Then i had to leave because some one was coming to see the house my friend ashley is moving and then they had to leave. My friend Shelly had to come with them because her mom and dad was working so they got the play with each other for the hole day. And i made a igoo and i put food coloring. Well see ya Happy New Years Eve.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
you are so cute. happy birthday. Thanks for commenting on my blog. makayla says happy birthday too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AMANDA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
How special to have a birthday on New Year's Eve!!! Just think...everyone celebrates on your birthday.
I am glad that my computer is fixed now and I can visit you again.
Have a happy day. When you see Loni tell her that I miss her.
Love, Grammy
Dear Amanda,
I have given you an award on my blog. I appreciate all the the sweet comments you have left me. You have been a good blog friend.
To pick up the award you need to come to my blog...right click on the friends award...go to "save as" and save it in your pictures. Then you can upload it from your computer pictures onto your blog. You can post it on your sidebar for others to see. You can also show it in one of your blog posts and then pass it on to one of your friends. It is fun to get and pass on blog awards. try it..
Hugs, Grammy
Amanda thanks for the comment. My mom has a green screen and took the pictures for me and edited them. They are cool huh!
Thanks for commenting on my pictures. Your blog is so cute. Love the blinking fairy. You can add me and Kenz to your blog friend list if you want. I have to fix your link it doesnt work right now.
Dear Amanda,
My granddaughter Claire has a new blog. She would like you to visit her.
Her name is Claire.
Her blog address is
http://sparklingclaire.blogspot.com
Go and say hi to her. She would like to know how to put pretty things on her blog like you do.
Tell Loni to visit Claire's blog too. Thanks, Grammy
DEAR AMANDA
I LOVE YOUR BLOG. IT IS SO PRETTY. IWOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO PUT SPARKLY DECORATIONS ON MY BLOG TOO.
COME VISIT ME. OK?
MAYBE WHEN I GO TO SEE LONI I CAN MEET YOU IN PERSON.
BYE LOVE, CLAIRE
Post a Comment