Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hey everyone I am so sorry I have not been on I have been so BUSY and stuff and if you have a facebook if you dont well wait till you are thirteen if you are still young and get a facebook i will still remember you of course and look up Amanda Mingl that is me and you can see what i right all the time and all the videos i put up and pics if your parents have one send me a email and tell me who you are because i have no clue who your parents are send me a email from your parent facebook and we can be friends and talk and stay connectied so ya I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY i have dance tumbling and school i have to do and plus i have like 3 pages everynight and i have to read 20 minutes everynight and i have to shower and plus i have to babysit everyday after school so ya i hope i can put my comp dances so you can see them and i will try my best to keep up with you guys i miss bloging so ya luv ya and miss ya

1 comment:

Loni-Loo said...

hey amanda i have to wait till i am thirteen sorry but wait one more year. i am so excited love ya
P.S i cant wait to see you at dance .


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones