Friday, April 23, 2010
ok sorry again
Hey everyone sorry i have been sooo busy really and stuff well on my free time I read the twilight saga and all and also I go on facebook and I always forget that I have a blog and all my sister kenzie is never onthe computer because she is always doing her things and her stuff and her time and all she goes on facebook once in a while but i am always on it so does my mom right know i am watching avetur and it it kinda good and weird alittle and i am at my dads tomaroow we are going to go swimming mabye, I will be here once in a while so cya (See Ya)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
hey amanda your kinda like me i come on when i remember when i can. i wish i had more time but theres nothing i want to take away from my life. anyway see you at dance soon
Ok ya hi I am just always on facebook plus i also really have no time i have school dance tumbling i have to deal with my sisters
hey Amanda
hope your having a good break from school. also i hope you are having a good holiday week.
claire
hey Amanda
hope your having a good break from school. also i hope you are having a good holiday week.
claire
Post a Comment