Glitter Graphics

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey this is Amanda again. Well Mckenzie we told her to put in her corn dog for 50 sec but she put it in for 5:00 min so when she opened micerwave smoke came out and the corn dog was hard as a rock here is the corn dog

Here s the corn dog while mckenzie is holding it


And we had to open the windows and doors because it stunck



Here is the bread see ya

4 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

That is too funny. I don't think that I would like to eat that one.

Snowboarder Ashley said...

haha! 5 minutes!!! Why 5 minutes!! why not two!!haha!! I hate the smell of somthing burnt!! gross!!! Well I hope it was as yummy as it looked!! tee-hee!!!

Snowboarder Ashley said...

Um..Amanda I need a favor Shelly has a blog now and no one but me knows about it sooo....could you tell people about mine and hers..... Hers is:
www.basketballshootershelly.blogspot.com
So please just a little favor..haha

love ya!!!-Ashley

Snowboarder Ashley said...

I still think that is hilarious!!!I laugh every time I see it!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones