Glitter Graphics

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hey everyone this is Amanda again. Well we had a family over and we had a sleepover with mekenna and Hailey well here is me and mekenna.

This was a couple weeks ago




She did like those chips she had a hand full is was cute.

And I was babysitting her when her mom and dad were at work.




She was so happy that day she looks sweaty but she is because we were playing all day then i took her a bath

This was last night Mekenna was pushing mckenzie and ya we all had a sleep over we were up till 2:00am.





And mckenzie was langhing so hard





Hailey in the pink is mekennas big sister and they were looking for bugs at night.






I thought they were CRAZY!!!





Here they are again.







Looking in the grass i was like look for apples because we have an apple tree and the apples are on the ground







And mkenna is riding our bike she is so good.






She likes to sing twinkle little star






Right here she is riding our Dora scooter.






And here she is yelling and singing it was so funny.


See ya

53 comments:

Snowboarder Ashley said...

Hi!! I found it!! hahaha!!

Amandawhatever said...

hey ash

Amandawhatever said...

YES

Snowboarder Ashley said...

Guess what???

Amandawhatever said...

so what do you what do talk about oh blogs and dance?

Snowboarder Ashley said...

I quit dance!! I think I might play guitar..would that be cool??

Amandawhatever said...

What

Snowboarder Ashley said...

you doin' a solo this year??

Amandawhatever said...

WHAT ARE YOU WHAT PLAYING THE GITAR WHAT YOU QUIT DANCE WHAT YOU WHAT OK IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO THAT IS FINE

Snowboarder Ashley said...

ya I know... my mom was shocked when I told her I wasQuiting

Snowboarder Ashley said...

shocking huh?

Amandawhatever said...

ok

Amandawhatever said...

Well ya i can not see you at comp any more

Snowboarder Ashley said...

hahaha!! eleven thirty at night and were talking about dance!!HAHAHAH!!

Snowboarder Ashley said...

Well no I'll still see you cause' Nicole's still doin' dance!!! So i'll see ya at comp.

Amandawhatever said...

are you there

Amandawhatever said...

ya i guess so

Snowboarder Ashley said...

you doin a solo this year.

Amandawhatever said...

i have not seen you i a long time

Amandawhatever said...

i am doing 2

Snowboarder Ashley said...

I thought I was doin dance next year. So I thought I also was doin a solo.

Amandawhatever said...

cool ya i know how is roxy and daisy may

Snowboarder Ashley said...

FUN!!!! What dances are ya doin?? jazz? lyrical??

Amandawhatever said...

i love you pet oh ui forgot about chairle

Snowboarder Ashley said...

I think we might be gettin rid of roxy don' t tell anyone!! but Daisy is doin good

Amandawhatever said...

well for 1 recidel i am doing tap adn for comp i am doing jazz lyrical hip hop and same for 2 recidel

Snowboarder Ashley said...

Oh and Charlie is my turtle now he is cute!!

Amandawhatever said...

why

Snowboarder Ashley said...

I'm still doin tap..I LOVE IT!!!! My favorite kind of dance!!

Amandawhatever said...

i hate tap oh ya we are doig point to i love point

Snowboarder Ashley said...

Nicole didn't want him so now he's mine..She was gonna sell him but I beged her...so ya

Amandawhatever said...

how i you back yard

Amandawhatever said...

wait you mean chairle

Amandawhatever said...

are you kidden me

Snowboarder Ashley said...

Why do you hate tap?? I never tried pointe before ..nicole does it...I love tap!!

Amandawhatever said...

so how is john your dad

Snowboarder Ashley said...

nope...Amanda i don't kid...just kiding!!

Amandawhatever said...

how is wendy and jhonithin and you sister

Snowboarder Ashley said...

He is good he gets home att like one in the mournin' and leaves at like six in the mourning.. What about your family???....

Amandawhatever said...

i do not know i do not like tap becuse it is loud and so messy and not togater and you just stand there and with point you feel so high and you have balence

Snowboarder Ashley said...

they are great!!! Nicole is always happy...jonathan is doin lots of sports...and my mom has a stressfull time at work...

Amandawhatever said...

They are good my dad works my mom work at the studio and also my brother and his girlfriend alex are working at that tjis hotel and are moving in to a house on friday and jourdon is working and the same me working the same kenzie the same hailey the same i start school on thhe 24th

Snowboarder Ashley said...

I like it because its like only one that i'm actually good at and in the front,...so ya and i just like it....

Amandawhatever said...

so

Amandawhatever said...

so

Snowboarder Ashley said...

i am NOT i repeat NOT ready for school... my dad said that Jason and his girlfriend was workin' for him....so ya

Amandawhatever said...

well i have to go night call you in the morning

Snowboarder Ashley said...

I got lots of cute clothes though...

Snowboarder Ashley said...

nighty night I should go to bed too!!

Amandawhatever said...

night don't let the bed bugs bit you

Snowboarder Ashley said...

WHOA!!!!!!!!!! 52 commets all from last night!!!!!!!! Whoa! Well...it was fun......right?? hahahaha!!!!

Snowboarder Ashley said...

AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!YOU HAVE TO GO HERE:

www.ash-basketballplayerash
.blogspot.com

OK!!! OK!!! GO THE MOMENT YOU CAN AND CALL ME!!!!!

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

Hi Amanda
This is Claire.
I can't believe you have so many comments.
Come see the new pictures on my blog.
I hope you are having a fun summer. Your friends look cute.
Love, Claire


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones