
Hey everyone. This is M'kenzie my friend. She was living here in Utah for 3 months then after that she moved to St.George. I was crying i only known her for a while for like at the being of the the school year. And i really miss her so bad every night i pray so she can be safe in St.George and will still remember me. So i just wanted to say that so see ya!!!






5 comments:
It is hard when a good friend moves away. At least you can email each other and blog. That is a good thing.
That one skeleton freeked me out!!!!!!!! Happy halloween. From,MaKayla
hi amanda tell your sister mckenzie that my fav color is pink. its alittle late. go on to my blog and there is a thing for you. we still need to talk about the sleepover. thanks
Hi this is MaKayla I want you to go to my blog and read my conntest at the top. (it tells you the instructions)
OOOOO!!! Thats sososo sad why did you have to put at on it was all halloweeny than you put somthing sad on......I was happy now I'm sad thanks to you....haha oh I hope you guys still keep in touch And just to let you know because you pray for her I bet Heavenly Father is looking to make sure she is ok right now....thats what I think and thats just because of you.Anyway I hope you have a spooooky HaLlOwEeN!! haha
-Ashley
Post a Comment