Glitter Graphics

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hi this is Amanda. I'm back sorry i have not been on for a while. I have been busy. Well me and my friend M'kenzie not my sister she is in my school she is new her and Alyssa my friend remember we got in an huge fight.
And also i went to my sister jourdon's house with my cousin Alyssa remember the other one my 2ND cousin ya anyway i had a sleep over with her at my sister jourdon's house it was so fun i have no pics i forgot to bring my camera SORRY well ya and my mom is on a bowling team till April and my dad was gone he left on Friday and he was gone till today and he was gone because of a wedding his friend Jason his fiend not my brother his friend and Jason my dads friend was so nerves my dad said it was funny and he loved the wedding it was blue light blue my told us on the phone well ya see ya!!!

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello dear,
I am just dropping by to say hello and let you know that I am thinking of you. It sounds like you have had a lot of good times lately. Have a good week. Love, Grammy Lura


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones