Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Hey everyone this is Amanda and i am goin to logan for fri sat sun with my cousins uncles and aunts and with my grandma. And I am doing nails ya.
And this is Cheyenne her eye and hair color is brown her fave color is pink and purple and also blue at logan she and me always race swim and ride our scooders. and i love playing with her and also i am going to sleep with her on the first night




And this is Camille she is so fun to play with like for the family actiftys she always sits on my lap and at my grandmas when the family is there i get her food we always spend time with her and i love her to pecies like at logan we alway eat and sleep swim togather it is FUN:) her fave color is pink and purple

Ok this is Tyson. His hair and eye color is brown so is camille's and tysons fave color well i do not know well at logan he always bunks me when i am tanning he is such a jocher. I love him. And i am going to sleep with him and camille the 2 night well thanks bye

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Amanda,
You have darling kids in your family. I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Loni left us today and flew home. We had such a good time. I miss her already.

Have a great week. Love, Grammy

Snowboarder Ashley said...

O MY GOSH!!!! IS THAT TYSON!!!!! AND CAMMILE!!!!!!! They've grown so much since I've seen them!!! I like those pictchures of them they're nice....

have a great one-Ash


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones