Hey this is Amanda, OK i have 2 things i want to show you OK #1 this is my living room after well when i put the pics on it went opposed. so this is my living room done almost.
And below is the old carpet on the floor. On that day i only at cereal and this was in the morning
and 1 banana i past out well i was on a chair in the kitchen one the hard floor and i was playing my ds and my mom looked at me then she went to do the dishes for 2 seconds and then i past out i fell on the floor and my mom picked me up and then the Guy came in and said is she OK my mom ya so then my mom started to carry me on the couch and the guy was like let me so mom said OK then she put an wet towel on my head and gave me 2 bananas and 2 breads and 2 videmends and a glass of water i was so scared for a min i did not know were i was OK know for #2 Hair curlers
and 1 banana i past out well i was on a chair in the kitchen one the hard floor and i was playing my ds and my mom looked at me then she went to do the dishes for 2 seconds and then i past out i fell on the floor and my mom picked me up and then the Guy came in and said is she OK my mom ya so then my mom started to carry me on the couch and the guy was like let me so mom said OK then she put an wet towel on my head and gave me 2 bananas and 2 breads and 2 videmends and a glass of water i was so scared for a min i did not know were i was OK know for #2 Hair curlers










2 comments:
Hello Amanda,
Did you ever find out what made you faint? I am sure that was scary for you and for your mom. I hope that does not happen again. Do you think it was because you had not eaten?
I like your hair all curly... of course you look cute no matter how you wear your hair.
I was sorry that I did not get to see you when we were there last week. I was only in town three and a half days and the time went so fast. I wish I could have stayed and watched the dance recital that was Wed. night but we had to get home because we work at the temple on Thursdays.
Have a great week. Enjoy summer vacation.
Love, Grammy
YOU FAINTED!!! O my gosh!! Was it scary???....I've never fainted before......By the way Mckenzie looks Awesome with those curlers!!! And so do you!!!
By the way do you think you cann tell other pople to come on my blog...Cause no one goes on but you...and I want other people to come on too...ya know Cause lots of people come on yours....
By the way I like your dancing pitchures.They were way way way cute!!!!at least I think so...and thats your living room its changed!!!!well since I've been there....well have a great one!!
love,your best friend EVER!!!-Ashley
Post a Comment