skip to main |
skip to sidebar
CRAZY DAY!!!
This is Me again. Wow me and my friend Ashely did our hair and we colored our hair pink and blue. Then I did Ashely's hair CRAZY! Then she did my hair CRAZY!!! But we could not look. It was a surprised. This is Ashely i forgot to take a picture of her hair CRAZY but this is what she looked when she did not want her hair CRAZY! She said"I want to take a picture of me when i was cute" It was funny.
And this is me when Ashely did my hair. I colored it pink Ashely colored her hair blue. (she likes blue) And i took a picture of me when i was CRAZY. We had so much fun me and my friend Taylor did our hair then took pictures. We made a web show it was 2:55 long. And accent deleted it.
And this is Ashely when her hair and mine was CRAZY!!! And here is my news. 1. at the studio where i dance someone left there baby there for 20 min. 2. in dance we are cleaning our lyrical. 3. i am getting baptized on the Feb 7Th i am so excited! 3.Today we had a p.g. party with games. 4. A sad thing....my pup KIA had gotton fixed she was shakeing. Well see ya!!!
2 comments:
What a funny hair day you girls had.
I am happy that you are getting baptized in Feb. How wonderful.
Have a good day. I have posted pictures of Johnny and Loni on my blog if you want to see them. It was great getting to be with them last weekend.
Take care. Love, Grammy
Dear Amanda,
I've tried to go to your friends blog. I typed in
www.faithlynnrocksgirl.blogspot.com like you told me but I was told that there is no such blog by google. I tried it twice and could not reach her blog. Are you sure that you gave me the right blog address?
Have a good day.
Post a Comment