Hey every one I have not been on here for a while. OK on Friday me and my friend Taylor colored our hair in different colors and on Saturday we played again. And i have a bad hair day. was mest up so we tyred to straightened it then it was bad. And I would to intrudes CLAIRE!!! She has a new blog and i would love for you guys to go on it and put a comment she is really cute and pretty her blog is http://www.sparklingclaire.blogspot.com/. I hope you like it if you know some cute sites where she can get sparkling stuff give her the site. Claire this is for you. Hope you like it know you are apart of My blog congratulations Claire. And know every one who goes on her blog gets award like grammys friends award. Well see ya!!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
DeAr AMaNdA,
THank you FOr puting me on YoAUR bLoG.I wuod like to mete you in person. Lets be blogger friends.
I wuod like to see you dance. Wen is your next dance show? Love ClAiRe
Amanda come see my new look on my blog. Do you like it? I hope so.
Love, Clarie
Dear Amanda,
It is so sweet of you to put Claire on your blog and introduce her to your friends. That is really nice of you.
She changed her blog look. Her Aunt Erin went to the address you gave us and helped her change it. I might try to do the same thing with mine.
You are a good blog friend.
Do you know how to post the award I gave you? You just need to go to my blog and right click on the picture of the award...go to save as..and save it in your pictures. Then you can put it on your blog from your pictures. Ask Lynell to explain it to you if you don't understand.
Have a good day tomorrow. I bet you are glad that you don't have to go to school.
Love, Grammy Lura
Hi Amamda! I hope you had a GREAT birthday even though it was a couple of weeks ago!
Thank you for putting Claire on your blog! You are so nice!
Have a great day!
OH, I LOVE you music... Mama Mia is so fun to listen to- I love it!!
Dear Amanda,
Good morning. I am stil at Grammys huos. Have a delightful day. Thank you for giving me comments.
love, Claire
Hi again Amanda,
We went to Taylor's blog but she didn't have a post so we couldn't leave her a comment. Tell her to visit me and I will go back and leave her a comment.
Have a good day. Love,Claire and Grammy
Post a Comment